Kantar Futures (previously known as The Futures Company) is a leading foresight consultancy that helps clients ‘profit from change’.
Our value lies in our ability to help clients understand, anticipate and shape their future. We inform and inspire strategy, innovation and communication that will get our clients ahead of competition.
A Kantar company within WPP, Kantar Futures has offices in London, New York, North Carolina, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Singapore. Our Singapore office was set up 3 years ago and covers clients and projects across the Asia-Pacific region.
The Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an Associate Director or a Director to join our growing team in Singapore.
We need someone with a proven track record of delivering client work that is inspiring, strategic and actionable. As such, this role will involve leading projects from briefing through to delivery, reviewing final reports and presentations, and presenting or workshopping findings in a clear and engaging form.
You will be expected to engage and grow relationships with existing and new clients, from initiating new conversations to preparing proposals and closing on new business.
Internal responsibilities will include some people management and development. You will also contribute to the on-going development of the company’s intellectual capital through its knowledge-venturing programme.
Skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the following skills, experience and capabilities:
- At least 10 years experience in marketing, research or research based consultancy, strategic brand planning or consulting. Experience in facilitating ideation/innovation workshops and exposure to cultural insights are critical.
- A lateral thinker able to work with a diverse array of information sources to derive strategic recommendations for clients. Able to demonstrate powerful thinking about brands, companies and wider macro issues.
- Excellent writing and ability to tell a story and defend a point of view
- A keen interest in popular culture, business and current affairs as well as a good understanding of what drives values, attitudes and lifestyles across Asia-Pacific.
- Able to design creative approaches and deliver visually engaging output (presentations, videos, workshops) that will inspire clients.
- Willing to lead and grow client relationships and to engage with clients at very senior levels. Sound commercial judgment and business development skills is important.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to contribute to all aspects of company life
- A leader with an established track record of hiring, coaching, developing and managing a team of junior and mid-level Consultants
Other personal qualities
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self starting
- Intellectually curious and a keen interest in different international cultures
- Relish a challenge and apply resourcefulness and invention to a problem
- Collaborative and collegiate in style, respectful of others, good listener
- Maintain high standards of personal and professional integrity
To apply, please send your CV to Stephane Alpern (Managing Director, Asia-Pacific): Stephane.email@example.com