WE HELP OUR CLIENTS PROFIT FROM CHANGE
Director of Business Development, Insights Integrations
Chapel Hill, Chicago, or NYC
Kantar Futures is looking for an individual who is excited about building new relationships with clients by utilizing their hunting skills to grow Kantar Futures’ Insights Integration database in medium and large accounts through a consultative business development approach. You will work closely with business development, consulting and account team leadership to identify and close new opportunities across a range of sectors, while managing your business development activities and drive performance to consistently meet/exceed personal sales goals. You’ll work in a professional and dynamic environment, where your success is directly tied to performance.
At Kantar Futures we use cultural foresight and futures techniques to help clients around the world to ‘Profit from change’. The leading global foresight and futures consultancy, our researchers, consultants and future experts provide innovative consulting solutions and research and subscription services. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Align with company growth strategies, leveraging key prospects and internal resources to acquire new high-value clients across sectors;
- Build and develop new clients with Kantar Futures’ Insights Integration database business by hunting and building relationships across medium and large sized organization in the advertising/marketing space;
- Grow existing client value by uncovering key client needs and connecting specific solutions from Kantar Futures’ set of capabilities to effectively address these needs;
- Retain and grow client relationships through effective alignment and interaction across client organizations;
- Engage business leaders and decision-makers’ across different clients and management levels.
- Proven multi-year success, in developing client solutions that integrate digital marketing capabilities that tie together an understanding of people and data-based applications into marketing and strategy roles within prospective client organizations.
- Evidential experience addressing client needs through digitally-based insights solutions that require knowledge of evolving marketing data environments including *DSP’s and *DMP’s (Digital Service Platform & Digital Management Platform).
- Demonstrable experience with clients in establishing trusted advisor relationships, building consensus and articulating data driven solutions.
- Ability to formulate potential solutions that meet client needs; able to solve their challenges.
- Ability to lead and coordinate account team resources to assess and deliver solutions.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us: https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANTARSSA&cws=147&rid=7776
We are an equal opportunity employer, and invite job applications from all qualified and eligible individuals irrespective of race, age, gender, religion, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.