Kantar Futures is looking for a Senior Consultant, to join our consulting practice at Kantar Futures. This role involves engaging regularly with clients, managing projects from brief through delivery, developing hard-hitting reports and presentations and guiding teams in the same, and communicating insights and foresights in a clear and compelling way. The role also involves collaborating with senior colleagues in their efforts to win new business by preparing and presenting proposals.
Our team is diverse with consultants from a variety of complementary disciplines including strategic qualitative research, analytics and quantitative research, foresight and futures, strategic innovation, design, marketing and branding, business and brand planning, and advertising. Combining these talents helps us deliver unique approaches—and results—for our clients.
At Kantar Futures we use cultural foresight and futures techniques to help clients around the world to ‘Profit from change’. The leading global foresight and futures consultancy, our researchers, consultants and future experts provide innovative consulting solutions and research and subscription services. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Contribute to custom consulting projects that help our clients understand and anticipate how changes in the consumer and business environment will shape their business
- Collaborate with senior colleagues to scope, design, and execute custom research engagements that use a variety of research methodologies
- Take ownership of day-to-day project management and the development of high-quality client deliverables with well-developed strategic implications
- Manage and motivate project teams to deliver excellent work on time and on budget
- Participate in the delivery of client work through presentations, facilitated workshops, and ideation sessions
- Manage and coach junior- consulting staff members, helping them meet developmental goals and contribute to the company’s growth
- 6-10 years experience in marketing, insights, trend or futures research, strategic brand planning or consulting.
- Proven strategic thinking abilities; you must be able to craft clear, compelling recommendations for clients that will make a positive difference to their business
- Experience managing multi-phase projects and working with a wide variety of data and information sources, including qualitative research, survey data, demographic and consumer trends and online panels
- A good knowledge of consumers, consumer and macrotrends (e.g., technological, economic, regulatory, social drivers)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills; the ability to tell a story and defend a point of view
- Comfort with client relationship management and helping senior team members with the new business development (prospect assessment, proposals, pitches)
- Alignment with our brand values of intelligence, rigor, curiosity, imagination and business impact.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.