CULTURAL STREETSCAPES IS A GLOBAL NETWORK OF CULTURALLY CONNECTED EXPERTS WHO GATHER AND DISTILL LOCAL INTELLIGENCE, PROVIDING STRATEGIC AND CREATIVE INSPIRATION FOR COMPANIES.
Members of the Streetscapes Network are selected for their cultural expertise, and can provide our clients with the whys behind market behavior that typical trendspotting lacks. Through custom-designed missions, our Streetscapers help you profit from change by affording an on-the-ground view of anything that’s shaping the marketplace of tomorrow (and today): from broad societal shifts to breakthrough trends and unique consumer segments.
The growing network is currently made up of more than 400 cultural consultants in 140 cities and over 50 countries globally. Streetscapers represent a diverse mix of anthropologists, ethnographers, bloggers, screenwriters, journalists, and freelance marketing professionals, providing our clients with leading-edge insights on social, consumer and marketplace trends from around the world.
Establish foundational intelligence on cultures, categories and attitudes in local contexts with nuance that only on-the-ground consultants can provide.
Streetscapers enhance your qualitative and quantitative research by reacting to your hypotheses and building upon your frameworks.
- How do people approach inclusivity in different cities in Europe?
- What is the changing notion of female identity in Nairobi vs. Kampala?
- How has the economic downturn affected confidence and perceptions of value and convenience in Brazil?
- Why does our quant data say one thing, while consumer behavior indicates something else?
- Will our rhetoric and approach resonate in different markets?
- What local nuances can we learn from to help build our strategies in different parts of the globe?