The Future Shopper
How changing shopper attitudes and technology are re-shaping retail
The Future Shopper - new insight from The Futures Company and Kantar Retail
Digital technologies, consumer expectations and socio-economic change are combining to transform the way we shop—and this has future implications for suppliers, manufacturers and retailers alike.
The Future Shopper Future Perspective explores the growing complexity of the shopping experience and how the increasing blur between virtual and physical environments can be managed. It introduces a model to help retailers and manufacturers sharpen up strategies to meet the needs of the shoppers of the future. The Future Shopper includes these essential insights:
- what e-commerce means beyond shopping online
- how retailers and suppliers can keep pace with growing expectations from consumers
- which key social and economic trends are shaping shopper behavior
- how this behavioral evolution will play out in different marketplaces
- the Nine Rules for the new retail environment
J. Walker Smith, Executive Chairman of The Futures Company, will be presenting The Future Shopper at the upcoming IIR 13th Annual Shopper Insights in Action Conference in July. Find out more about Shopper Insights In Action and how to receive 20% off your conference registration on our news and events page.