An approach steeped in cutting-edge foresight and futures techniques to develop fresh strategic perspectives and innovation ideas for your brand, category or sector over the medium- to long-term.
WPP Atticus Award Winners – 2012 Grand Prix, 2013 Consumer Insights, 2014 Strategy
AURA Innovative Thinking Award Winner, 2012
The Coca-Cola Company – Kantar Marketing Impact Award Winner for Product Innovation, 2011
Diageo Consumer Planning Awards, Diageo Africa Research Partner of the Year, 2013
Identify the drivers and trigger points of change as well as emerging needs, values and behaviors.
- We work at the intersection of macro forces and consumer attitudes.
Synthesize the critical issues and insights into a framework for the future and a foundation for ideation or concept development.
- We look at how the market will evolve and where genuine white-space opportunities will be found.
Stretch thinking through creative facilitation and co-creation methods to explore strategic implications and generation breakthrough ideas.
- We deliver a future-proofed strategy for innovation and planning using high-impact approaches.
Develop an evidence-based narrative of the future, brought to life through design, multimedia and workshops, that prioritizes concepts and platforms based on potential and attainability.
- Bringing the future to life is just the start – we work with you to develop tangible plans and actions.
We help clients answer questions about changing futures and innovation, such as …
- What are the opportunities for growth in a strategy that is fit for the future?
- What disruptions could change our business or create new spaces that stay ahead of competition?
- How can we demonstrate thought-leadership to key customers and stakeholders?
- How can we develop a sustainable innovation pipeline?
Case Study: Unilever
Provided a deeper understanding of long-term strategy relevance of sustainability as a business priority.
Conducted a comprehensive assessment of sustainability from both a systemic and a demand point-of-view.
What strategic and operating imperatives will sustainability require in the future?
Case Study: Kraft Foods
Developed the concept for a new type of chocolate dessert for Cadbury across Europe.
Provided an action-oriented analysis of the future of the dessert category and evolving consumer tastes.
What product opportunities have the most promise as the European dessert market changes and evolves?
Case Study: Diageo
Developed the concept for a new premium flavor targeting casual in-home occasions in the EU.
Looked into the future needs and preferences of in-home dining across the EU.
What new needs will characterize dining at home in the future in the EU?
Case Study: Target
Developed new in-store concepts to attract young urbanites.
Completed a detailed analysis of the on-going evolution of the urban shopping experience.
What will the future of urban shopping look like?
Case Study: Barclaycard
Identified some near-term product and service concepts related to a cashless society.
Articulated a future-oriented view of consumer needs and opportunities in a cashless marketplace.
What will be the new hierarchy of needs and benefits in a cashless marketplace?