U.S. TRU Youth MONITOR
What is it?
An essential understanding of young consumers, the culture they’re forging, and the unrivaled market opportunity they represent
- Provides a soup-to-nuts resource that delivers data, strategic insights and tactical implications for a growing market segment
- Measures and tracks the connection 400 leading brands have with youth, based on three pillars: Affinity, Advocacy, and Momentum
- Informed by more than three decades of youth-market experience, the U.S. TRU Youth MONITOR identifies shifts in attitudes and consumer behaviors both by life stage and at the generational level
- Anchored by the most robust youth marketing research data, gathered twice yearly from a nationally representative sample of 3,000 consumers ages 12-24
What does it do for you?
U.S. TRU Youth MONITOR fully connects clients to U.S. teens and twenty-somethings through multiple integrated deliverables. As the preeminent youth syndicated-research offering, it provides a singular vantage point from which to deeply understand the ever-changing terrain of youth
- Provides a single source of data, insights and thought leadership through the most comprehensive research on U.S. Millennials and Centennials
- Integrated deliverables offer the critical youth knowledge to help you succeed in today’s ultra-competitive youth market
- Immerses you in youth culture and alerts you to trends and opportunities to grow your brand and business
- Uncovers and explains the most significant and transformative insights across the youth lifestage
- Provides an opportunity to identify where your brand is excelling among youth, as well as where it may be falling short, and where opportunities could lie
“THE TRU YOUTH MONITOR IS OUR LIFELINE TO THIS MARKET.”
What’s different about our approach?
- Expertise: A pioneering and innovative approach to modern youth research, based on more than 30 years of experience with the world’s biggest brands and most important causes
- Curiosity: Panoramic immersion in the life and times of young people, coupled with an abiding passion to understand what lies beyond the data
- Insights: Uncovering thoughtful insights that go beyond the data to identify actionable implications for your brand’s future
- Advocacy: Cultural commitment to the inherent positivity of young people, and to the ideals, issues, causes and brands important in their lives
“THE TRU YOUTH MONITOR EXPERTS ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, PRACTICAL, AND ABSOLUTELY DEDICATED TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY WORK. THEY PROVIDE EXPERT GUIDANCE AND IMPECCABLE PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS.”
THE CAMPAIGN TO PREVENT TEEN AND UNPLANNED PREGNANCY
What it includes…
The U.S. TRU Youth MONITOR Report
The U.S. TRU Youth MONITOR Report provides an in-depth look at the lives of 12-24 year olds, covering the major shifts and themes that have emerged over the past year. The report includes a future-focused view of the category changes, including expert interviews, what’s hot now and what will be hot next, and challenges brands will face as they navigate evolving youth expectations. All TRU data and program deliverables are easily accessible and searchable on The Futures Company Gateway.
The POV Library is an on-going collection of The TRU Youth MONITOR’s point of view on various topics impacting the youth marketplace and psyche. It provides quick data, insights and implications on the timely topics being addressed in the media and throughout your organization.
The TRU Youth MONITOR Key Findings Presentation
The Key Findings Presentation is a “must-have” annual event at your site. It brings Millennials and Centennials to life and sparks your own creative thinking by giving you a unique strategic filter for deeply understanding and connecting with these groups. Many subscribers call this simply the “best research presentation ever!”
TRU View®, our multiformat trends and insight report, is emailed to you every other Tuesday. Delivering critical looks at emerging trends, segments and sectors, TRU View provides the type of strategic insight we are famous for—packaged for easy and engaging consumption across your organization
“I COULD NOT LOVE TRU VIEW MORE. YOU DO A FANTASTIC JOB EVERY SINGLE TIME AND I ALWAYS END UP SENDING IT TO ABOUT FIVE PEOPLE. IT’S INCREDIBLE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!”
A service that enables linkage of brand or category specific questions into the MONITOR surveys, allowing the ability to cut and organize the data by the consumer groups and target segments most important to your organization
Why do you need this?
- View marketplace trends and MONITOR insights organized by the consumer segments or groupings that matter most to your business
- Provides a broader perspective on the results from brand tracking attitudes and usage and concept testing research
- Refreshes and enhances existing customer segmentation with new data, ideas and insights
Click here for more information on MONITOR Connect.