Case Study: Aligning product and messaging with key segments
- How do we capture greater share of the new home buyer?
- Application of the MindBase attitudinal segmentation to previous home buyers
- Layered custom qualitative insights to inform the design of homes and understand broader lifestyle aspirations and specific motivations in the home buying process
- Development of specific homes and community designs targeted to MindBase segments, aligning attributes and features of the home and broader community with the needs uncovered through segment-targeted qualitative research
- Designed and implemented marketing campaigns with messaging targeting their core MindBase segments
- The integrated approach delivered significant ROI resulting in the adoption of the MindBase segmentation as their core strategic and tactical segmentation framework
Case Study: Exploring segment values and needs to find that perfect home
As we regentrify an urban neighborhood targeting younger homebuyers, what are the MindBase “Connecteds” looking for in a home and community?
- Custom profiles were developed of the Connected segment from our U.S. Yankelovich MONITOR research
- Custom qual was conducted which included creating a Pinterest interactive site for posting ‘must haves’ and ‘like to haves’ for their ideal home in preparation for in-depth focus groups to explore their interests
- The developer came away with a clear understanding of their target consumers, input on home design (exterior and interior), key rooms, including their features and how they might be used
- They had a better handle on ways to identify and overcome barriers to purchase
- This was incorporated into their community design and marketing strategies
Case Study: Building loyal customers from the day the door opens
How do we deliver greater relevance to our core customers and ensure loyalty and bottom line growth?
- This international home goods Retailer’s Loyalty Database was profiled by MindBase, uncovering 4 core segments of greatest value
- Consumer Retail Trends were compiled using the U.S. Yankelovich MONITOR data and outside sources to provide a foundational understanding of key attitudes impacting consumer retail behavior
- These Retail Trends were also viewed through the lens of MindBase segments, identifying high and low impact at a segment level
- A Trend-nostic Analysis was conducted on the retailer’s new store launch campaign and recommendations offered to ensure marketing and promotion was relevant to the retailers’ core MindBase segments
- Using MindBase to understand the attitudes and motivations of loyalty program customers has enabled this home goods retail client to maximize offer relevance to current and prospective customers, and drive more successful new store launches
- Annual MindBase geo-targeting analysis of new and potential new store sites is conducted to assess market opportunity for greater success in new store launches